A 4 Hour Block of driving lessons to go toward your HR Heavy Rigid Truck Driving License
Motor vehicles authorised to be driven
- A motor vehicle authorised to be driven by a licence of a preceding class
- A motor vehicle (other than an articulated motor vehicle or a special purpose vehicle) with three or more axles and a GVM greater than 8 tonne
- A motor vehicle included above towing a single trailer (other than a semi-trailer) with a GVM not greater than 9 tonne, subject to the combination mass limits fixed under the Heavy Vehicle National Law (South Australia)
- An articulated bus with three or more axles and a GVM greater than 8 tonne
- A special purpose vehicle with three or more axles and a GVM greater than 15 tonne
- any farm implement
- any trailer with a GVM not exceeding 9 tonne provided it is within the GCM of the towing vehicle.
Driver’s licence must be carried if driving a vehicle over 4.5 tonne GVM.
Minimum driving experience
Must have held a class C for at least two years or a class LR or MR for at least one year.